The Accounting department is responsible for the processing of the economic and financial operations of enterprises and corporations, providing bookkeeping and management information.
See some of our accounting services:
- Preparation of balance trial, patrimonial balance sheet.
- Acccountacy processing.
- Verification of taxes deriving from bookkeeping.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Managements Reports.
- Bookkeeping and SPED.
- Accounting adapted to international accounting standards.
- Calculation of monthly or quarterly results.
- Income Tax Statement.
- Control and administration of the assets of the Active Fixed with management reports.
- Supervision and care of external and internal audits.
The tax burden has great relevance in the businesses of the companies, therefore tax information and guidelines are important allies in corporate management.